This five-bedroom villa is nestled on a lush, tropical hillside with far-reaching views over Sayulita Bay and the Pacific Coast. It is directly above a private beach club with swimming pools, private beach, and its own beautiful Xuto restaurant. This villa combines impressive architecture with an unrivaled location in one of the last remaining beachfront jungles in Mexico. Casa Panorámica is close to shopping, dining, and dancing experiences in Sayulita. There are dozens of nearby athletic lifestyle options. The asking price of $3,480,000 includes all furnishings – it is move-in ready!
• Fast, secure internet throughout.
• Be barefoot on one of Sayulita’s 12 beaches with swimming, surfing, paddle-boarding, kayaking, or snorkeling.
• Mountain biking on the area’s many forest trails.
• Golf, polo and horseback riding are all close by.
• Browse through the local farmer’s markets.
• Follow an epic trail to hidden waterfalls or to Native Petroglyphs.
• Learn a language – Sayulita offers bilingual schools and private Spanish teachers.
• Volunteer at local turtle sanctuary, fund education for local children, or help keep the beaches clean.
• See amazing animals in the wild including tejones, iguanas, birds large and small, turtles, dolphins, and whales.
• Enjoy organic foods from the local organic food store or farmer’s markets and feast on fresh fish caught that morning.
• Sample wines with organic and biodynamic options.
• Enjoy the bustling local nightlife in Sayulita and nearby San Pancho.
• Practice yoga at Punta Sayulita or one of the outstanding studios nearby.
Casa Panorámica is located minutes from the charming resort towns of Punta de Mita and San Pancho and is 20 minutes away from one of the finest medical facilities in Mexico.