This five-bedroom villa is nestled on a lush tropical hillside with far-reaching views over Sayulita Bay and the Pacific coastline. It is directly above a private beach club with pools, private beach and its own beautiful Xotu restaurant.
- Fast and secure Internet throughout the house.
- Go barefoot on one of Sayulita's 12 beaches to swim, surf, paddle-board, kayak, or snorkel.
- Mountain biking on the many forest trails in the area.
- Golf, polo and horse riding are very close.
- Tour the local farmers markets.
- Follow an epic trail to hidden waterfalls or to native petroglyphs.
- Learn a language: Sayulita offers bilingual schools and private Spanish teachers.
- Volunteer at the local turtle sanctuary, fund the education of area children, or help keep the beaches clean.
- See amazing animals in the wild, such as badgers, iguanas, large and small birds, turtles, dolphins and whales.
- Enjoy organic food from the local organic grocery store or farmers markets and feast on fresh fish caught that very morning.
- Taste wines with organic and biodynamic options.
- Enjoy the lively local nightlife in Sayulita and nearby San Pancho.
- Practice yoga in Punta Sayulita or in one of the excellent studios nearby.
Casa Panorámica is located minutes from the charming tourist towns of Punta de Mita and San Pancho and is 20 minutes from one of the best medical centers in Mexico.
AREA : 8,675 ft2 / 806 m2
INSIDE : 6,028 ft2 / 560 m2
POOL (25 m3) WITH JACUZZI AND BAR
3 OUTDOOR SHOWERS
WIFI AND HIGH SPEED INTERNET
5 COMPLETE BATHS
2 HALF BATHS